Job Opening – Administrative Assistant
Lee County Homeless Coalition
Part-time: 10 hours a week
Flexible work schedule may be accommodated
Salary: $15- $18 /hour
We are very happy to announce the following position is currently open. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Therese Everly at [email protected]
Resumes must be received by end of business on Monday, February 21st 2022.
This position reports to and assists the Executive Director in performing administrative tasks necessary for ensuring the achievement of annual fundraising and programmatic goals while establishing and maintaining day-to-day operations. Skill requirements: current proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software, basic database/record-keeping, excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills, and ability to work both independently and as a team player.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assists the Executive Director in a variety of administrative tasks:
- Creates and maintains documents and basic spreadsheets using Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel.
- Updates Resource Guides
- Generates donor thank you letters
- Assists with fundraising activities
- Assists with marketing and social networking
- Takes minutes at Coalition meetings
- Provides information and makes referrals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School diploma required, post-secondary schooling preferred
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient using the internet, navigating websites, and using email
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Publisher, Excel)