Important LeeTran Announcement — Bus Fares Temporarily Waived
LeeTran announces the reintroduction of limited, modified bus service
Fort Myers, FL, Oct. 6, 2022 – LeeTran will be reintroducing limited, modified bus services on Friday, Oct. 7, with core North/South, East/West routes that will service major LeeTran transfer hubs. These routes include the 10, 30, 50, 60, 70, 100, 120, 140, 240,110/515 (interlined route).
Bus fares will be waived during this modified service until further notice.
Riders should not use the mobile app as it will not display accurate information until regular service resumes.
Customer Service at Rosa Parks and LeeTran Headquarters will reopen on Friday, Oct. 7. Some stops may be missed due to road closures, obstructions or safety issues. Routes may be delayed.
Details about temporary service for the available routes are:
- Route 10 will run between Rosa Parks Transportation Center and the Edison Mall while traveling east on Edison Avenue with approximately an 80-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The route will not travel its usual path on Veronica Shoemaker Boulevard due to road closure.
- Route 30 will run between the Bell Tower Shops and the Cape Coral Transfer Center as well as the Camelot Isles Shopping Center with approximately a 120-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Route 50 will travel between RSW and the Fort Myers Beach Park & Ride via the Bell Tower Shops with approximately a 140-minute frequency from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Route 60 will travel between US 41 @ Constitution in San Carlos Park and FGCU via Gulf Coast Town Center with approximately an 85-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Route 70 will travel between the Rosa Parks Transportation Center and the Cape Coral Transfer Center via Del Prado Boulevard with approximately a 120-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Route 100 will travel between the Rosa Parks Transportation Center and Riverdale via Palm Beach Boulevard with approximately a 90-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Route 120 will travel between the Edison Mall and Cape Coral Transfer Center as well as Camelot the Isles Shopping Center with approximately an 80-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Route 140 will run its Sunday schedule which includes the route 240 along US 41. The route travels between Merchants Crossing in North Fort Myers and Coconut Point Mall in Estero with stops at the Rosa Parks and Edison Mall, with approximately a 60-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. – 6:10 p.m.
- Routes 110/515 will travel between the Edison Mall and Lehigh Acres (Joel & 12th Street) including the Homestead Road area with approximately an 90-minute frequency 8 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
LeeTran will be reintroducing limited, ADA Paratransit service beginning Friday, Oct. 7. Service will be available only for the fulfillment of life-sustaining transportation needs such as medical, pharmacy and grocery trips. Service will be available from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. until further notice. To make a reservation, please call 239-533-0300.
Lee County Transit, LeeTran, is the public transit provider for Lee County. LeeTran typically operates 26 bus routes during season, 23 bus routes during the off-season and a paratransit service known as Passport. LeeTran employs nearly 300 people and has a fleet of 52 full-size buses, 12 trolleys and 50 paratransit vans. To learn more about the services offered by LeeTran, or for schedule and fare information, call 239-LEE-TRAN, or visit www.RideLeeTran.com