This Committee is focused on the relationship between the agencies that provide housing and services for persons who are homeless, and the CoC General Membership. The Committee should develop innovative ideas to ensure that the CoC has all the information they need to ensure that homelessness in Lee County is a rare, brief, and one-time experience. The Committee is responsible for 1) engaging agencies who are beginning new homelessness initiatives and connecting them to the CoC; 2) obtaining and disseminating information regarding program guidelines, available services, and agency changes to the CoC General membership.
- Inventory all local resources for persons experiencing homelessness, including coordinated entry access points, shelters, street outreach, housing, supportive services and employment.
- Develop, implement and maintain an innovative solution to share real time programmatic information with all CoC stakeholders. Develop a community resource directory of services available to those experiencing homelessness (i.e., the “Green Book”). Update the Green Book and Housing Connection Guide biannually.
- Engage new local homeless initiatives to understand services available, and engage them in the CoC.
- Keep abreast of changes in programs and services throughout the CoC and report to General Coalition.
- Conduct Annual Provider Survey.
Meetings: Second Thursday of each month from 12-1 pm at the Collaboratory.