August 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
This Committee is focused on ensure that the CoC General Membership and Governing Board have timely access to quality data necessary to make data driven planning decisions. The Committee is responsible for 1) regular review of data reports, tracking system performance, 2) recommending system and project changes to the CoC Governing Board, and 3) evaluating the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of data input, data management and data reports.
- Identify, prioritize, track, and resolve critical data issues.
- Establish clear program accountability for system performance data elements.
- Improve accuracy and reliability of data. Review for timeliness, completeness and consistency.
- Identify and address potential operational issues with individual Agencies and User Group.
- Review data and analyze trends relating to seasonal, racial, ethnic, industry, and geographic characteristics of homelessness in Lee County.
- Use data, evaluation, performance measurement and research to guide system design, planning, and project funding.
- If data indicates the need, develop a Veterans Committee.
The Data Committee will meet from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. on the 1st Wednesday of each month at the Department of Human and Veteran Services.