2 replies added

  1. JAZLYENE Rivera April 16, 2021 Reply

    Hello I am seeking to find help for homeless single working adult who is currently staying house to house don’t know where to start this is my first option. Thank you and bless you

    • Janet Bartos April 16, 2021 Reply

      Lee County has a Coordinated Entry system with a single door entry. This means just one number to call if you are in need of shelter or a housing program. The number is 239-533-7996. It is operated by Lee County Human and Veteran Services. Please call there for an assessment on eligibility and availability of any shelter or programs.

Leave a Reply to Janet Bartos Cancel Reply